Since 2010 Galway Bay Seafoods has won many awards, a trend which we hope continues!
- BIM Seafood Specialist of the Year 2010
- EIQA National Award Winners for Food Hygiene and Safety 2010
- Ulster Bank Business Achievers Connacht Award Winners in Agriculture, Food and Drink 2011
- National Finalists in Ulster Bank Business Achiever Awards 2011
- EIQA National Finalists 2011
- BIM Best Retail Display in Ireland 2012
- EIQA National Finalists 2012
One very unique point about Galway Bay Seafoods is our innovative quality control management system that is implemented in our factory. This system is the back bone to the success of our business in recent years along with our dedication to customer service. Our system ensures that only the highest quality fish and seafood is let through the doors of Galway Bay Seafoods as we will only the best to be passed onto our customers.
“We are delighted to have been short listed as a finalist in the Hygiene and Food Safety Category. This nomination is testament to the hard work carried out by all the team here are Galway Bay Seafoods. At the heart of our business is our commitment to providing our customers with the best quality fish, sourced from the best suppliers. Quality and our commitment to food hygiene and safety are the key drivers of all aspects of our business and the ongoing training of or 28 members of staff ensures that the quality of fresh fish produced and sold through our retail shop is never compromised” Noel Holland - Director
In September 2010, Galway Bay Seafoods were also awarded the National Award within the category for Food Hygiene and Safety.